Vintage French Tastevin or Sommelier’s Wine Tasting Bowl Cup by Reine Pedauque Bourgogne
- Authentic French sommelier tastevin cup for wine tasting made by Reine Pedauque Bourgogne. Tastevin is a small, shallow cup or saucer with a reflective surface, traditionally used by winemakers and sommeliers when judging the maturity, quality and taste of a wine and it is going back to the 15th or 16th century, it is given as a christening present.
- Period: Early 20th Century
- Style: French County, Traditional, Rustic European
- Place of Origin: France
- It is in great condition (marks and wear consistent with its age and history).
- Dimensions (approximately):
4″ L x 3″ W x .75″ H
It only take 1-2 days to ship your order.
-Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
-Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
-we try to show and describe our items in detail, please consider that our items are vintage and they may carry some marks or scuffs typical of things bearing their age and history.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.