Late Century Italian Bust of David After Michelangelo Made Signed by Ennio Furiesi Sculpture
- Stunning rare sought-after hand cast bust of David after Michelangelo master piece made and signed by Ennio Furiesi, It piece is an excellent art to add to any home, office or art studio.
A well executed bust of King David as a youth, copied from the original at the Galleria dell’Accademia, Florence, Italy. It is one of the most famous works of art in the world
David by Michelangelo is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created in marble between 1501 and 1504.
Ennio Furiesi was born in January 1937 in the picturesque hill area of Volterra, situated in the South of Tuscany, Italy. The beautiful setting and intriguing history of Tuscany was a clear influence on the young Ennio when he registered with the Institute of Art in Florence, where he trained under the very talented sculptors; Lazzeri, Giachi and Trafeli. Ennio became so proficient, that after his graduation, he became a professor at the same institution for more than 30 years.
In the early 90s he also began his own sculpting and painting and started to exhibit all over the world. This gave him broader recognition and created a greater demand for his art pieces.
- Period: Late 20th Century
- Style: Italian, Renaissance, Figurative
- Place of origin: Italy
- Material: Sculpting
- It is in great vintage condition (marks and wear consistent with its age and history, Please check all pictures for more details).
- Dimensions (approximately):
12″ H x 9″ L x 8″ W
It only take 1-2 days to ship your order.
-Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
-Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
-we try to show and describe our items in detail, please consider that our items are vintage and they may carry some marks or scuffs typical of things bearing their age and history.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.