Early 1900’s the Western Pottery Co. Denver Colorado Stoneware Jug
- Rare exceptionally stunning antique American primitive stoneware storage jug from Late 19th or early 20th Century made by the Western Pottery Co. Denver Colorado. It has a unique light cream/antique white and brown color glaze. Traditionally, stoneware jugs, also referred to as liquor crocks or jugs, whiskey jugs, and shoulder jugs, were used to store moonshine. While these type of jugs are not exclusively used to store moonshine, they are certainly forever linked with storing spirits.
- Period: Late 19th or early 20th Century
- Place of Origin: USA
- Materials: Stoneware
- Style: American, Farmhouse, Rustic
- It in great vintage/antique condition (has marks, wear and few minor chips please check all picture for more details).
- Dimensions (Approximately):
12″ H x 7.5″ L x 7.5″W
It only take 1-2 days to ship your order.
-Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
-Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
-we try to show and describe our items in detail, please consider that our items are vintage and they may carry some marks or scuffs typical of things bearing their age and history.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.