Early 1900’s the Western Pottery Co. Denver Colorado 3 Gallon Stoneware Crock
- Rare exceptionally stunning antique American primitive stoneware storage crock from Late 19th or early 20th Century. It has a unique light cream/antique white color glaze with blue logo print. Crocks were originally used to pickle or ferment a garden harvest. This antique ceramic pickling crock is a clever culinary addition to organize and declutter any countertop from rolled kitchen linens or assorted utensils. This is a beautiful statement piece to enhance any home decor.
- Period: Late 19th or early 20th Century
- Style: American, Farmhouse, Rustic
- Place of Origin: USA
- Materials: Stoneware
- It is in good vintage/antique condition(it has a crack and chip but the overall structure is sound. Please check all pictures for more details, wear and marks consistent with its age and history).
- Dimensions (approximately):
14″ H x 9″ L x 9″ W
It only take 1-2 days to ship your order.
-Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
-Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
-we try to show and describe our items in detail, please consider that our items are vintage and they may carry some marks or scuffs typical of things bearing their age and history.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.