Antique Early 1900’s American3 Gallon Stoneware Crock
- Exceptionally stunning antique American primitive stoneware storage crock from Late 19th or early 20th Century. It has a unique light cream/antique white color glaze. Stoneware crocks were originally used to store perishable food such as butter, salted meats and pickled vegetables. The crocks were constructed out of a durable ceramic that remained water-tight, which was extremely useful before the invention of the refrigerator. This antique ceramic crock is a clever culinary addition to organize and declutter any countertop from rolled kitchen linens or assorted utensils. This is a beautiful statement piece and will enhance any home decor.
- Period: Late 19th or early 20th Century
- Style: American, Farmhouse, Rustic
- Place of Origin: USA
- Materials: Stoneware
- It is in great vintage condition (marks and wear consistent with its age and history).
- Dimensions (approximately):
10.5″ L x 10.5″ W x 11″ H
It only take 1-2 days to ship your order.
-Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
-Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
-we try to show and describe our items in detail, please consider that our items are vintage and they may carry some marks or scuffs typical of things bearing their age and history.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.